Motherboards are a very vital part of a build, it’s essentially the core.
When building high-end computers it’s one of the things you don’t want to go for a very cheap motherboard from random unknown brands if things go wrong a motherboard can not only stop working, but it can also destroy your other high-end components due to electrical discharges and many other problems.
Investing in a better motherboard from a reputable brand gives you security regarding those issues, hence why we will try to help you find the best motherboard for I7 5820K.
The I7 5820k uses the 2011 LGA/Socket which while not being the newest, it’s one of the most successful attempts that Intel has done at increasing the number of cores & threads when compared to the general I7 in the market with the more “conventional” sockets.
The I7 5820K is extremely powerful featuring 6 cores and 12 threads with a base speed of 3.3Ghz and being the “K” version allows you to overclock this beast and further increase its performance.
If you wish to overclock it, then you need a motherboard that can handle such a beast properly and we have no doubts about the best candidate for the task.
If you want a bit more in-depth information and review, then check our Intel Core I7 5820k Review article, and if you still have any questions left feel free to drop a comment below!
The Best Motherboard for i7 5820K is the ASUS X99-DELUXE
- Next-gen connectivity – Includes extensive upgrades including onboard U.2 / M.2 slots that tap into 32Gbps of PCIe bandwidth, 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi and USB 3.1 Type C
- ASUS Aura – Features controllable RGB onboard lighting and 4-pin RGB header that can be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware and color-matched with included STRIX decals
- Patent-pending SafeSlot – Reinvented, strengthened PCIe slot utilizes a new insert-molding process to bind the slot to fortifying metal for superior retention and shearing resistance
- 5-Way Optimization – 1-click full system tuning handles everything from overclocking to cooling and beyond
- SupremeFX Audio – ROG-renowned audio with SupremeFX shielding for noise reduction and dual op-amps to drive 32-300 ohms impedance headphones
The Asus X99-Deluxe is without a doubt our brand & model of choice, being from Asus gives you the security that it will completely avoid all kinds of problems regarding electrical discharges that may harm all your components and the motherboard model itself has everything you need to handle your CPU, and your High End build.
Asus X99-Deluxe Specification:
- Core i7 Up to the latest i7’s released on the market.
- Socket/LGA 2011
- RAM DDR4 Up to 3200 Mhz overclocked
- Intel X99
Based on our experience the Asus X99-Deluxe completely fits the I7 5820K and is without a doubt the Best Motherboard for I7 5820K there’re not many different motherboards to choose from either way due to the LGA 2011 however even after having considered all the other options we still concluded that this is without a doubt the best.
Top 5 Motherboards for i7 5820K
- 【Computer Desktop Mainboard】Support 4 DDR4 2133/2400/2800 memory, support 32GB max.
- 【Durable】This product is made of high quality PCB material, strong and durable.
- 【Professional】All products are tested before shipment to ensure good performance.
- 【Note】If you use for i7 series processors, please do not use REG ECC at the same time because they are not compatible with each other.This platform requires a powerful power supply. Make sure your power supply is sufficient to support this platform.(At least 500w brand power supply)
- 【Tip】Any questions,Please feel free contact us,we will provide you with high quality after-sales service.
- 【LGA Desktop Motherboard】If you use for i7 series processors, please do not use REG ECC at the same time because they are not compatible with each other.
- 【Needed 500W Power Supply】This platform requires a powerful power supply. Make sure your power supply is sufficient to support this platform.(At least 500w brand power supply)
- 【Good Performance】This product is made of high quality PCB material, strong and durable, All products are tested before shipment.
- 【More Memory 】Support 4 DDR4 2133/2400/2800 memory, support 32GB max.【Note】If it fails to boot or any questions about the product. There are a few points to pay attention to when installing, 1 memory 2RX4 server memory or general all-in-one memory, two kinds of memory cannot be used at the same time. The memory must be inserted into the color slot first. Remember to plug in the CPU power supply, plug in 4+4, not 2+6
- 【100% Satisfaction Guarantee】If you have questions about the product or are not satisfied with it, please contact us at any time, we will provide you with a best solution. Your satisfaction is our main concern.
- Classic 120mm slim-tower design combines outstanding cooling performance with excellent case-, RAM- and PCIe-compatibility
- Does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots on most current motherboards with Square ILM type sockets
- Highly optimised NF-F12 120mm Focused Flow fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Supports both Square ILM and Narrow ILM type LGA20xx (LGA2066, LGA2011-0, LGA2011-3) sockets as well as LGA1356 and LGA1366 based Intel Xeon platforms
- Includes award-winning NT-H1 thermal compound; Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Dual socket R3 (LGA 2011) supports Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v4/ v3 family; QPI up to 9.6GT/s
- Up to 1TB ECC 3DS LRDIMM, up to DDR4- 2400MHz; 8x DIMM slots
- Intel C612 chipset and operating temperature range is 10 degree Celsius to 35 degree Celsius (50 degree Fahrenheit to 95 degree Fahrenheit)
- Form Factor: ATX
- Audio: Realtek ALC888 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC w/ S/PDIF Header
- Processor Type: Intel Xeon E5-2680v3
- Number of Cores: 12-core / 24 threads
- Cache: 30 MB
- Clock Speed: 2.50 GHz
- Dodeca-core (12 Core)