Video walls refer to a collection of small screens that are combined to form one huge screen. The technology provides a better gaming experience through the well-sized images and detailed in-gaming. Although they are far from reaching Virtual and Augmented Reality, video walls offer more exciting gaming experience compared to single screen technology. The following steps are necessary to switch to gaming on the wall.
Have a plan in place
You need to take into consideration a number of factors when you are planning to install your video walls. Where do you desire to install the wall screens? What is the size of the screens that you want to install? Is the space enough to take care of all your needs? It is recommended that you measure the size of the available space as this will enhance you to go for screens that match the size of the room. Installing large and few screens will give you a better and less interrupted gaming experience than mounting smaller numerous screens. The ultimate idea behind video walls is to have a closer view with the help of one huge screen. Your wall should be situated in a low light intensity area to minimize the light that may interfere with your viewing. A good way to limit light is through painting the room black and tinting the glass windows if any. Also, consider the cost of the screens and compare it with the amount of money you wish to spend. Large screens are more costly but, they are recommended for powerful video walls.
Acquire the hardware
Once you have made up your mind on the number of screens you need and the desired layout, go on and purchase the hardware. Gaming hardware differs from the ordinary LCDs. Thin sloppy monitors are the most appropriate because they reduce interference. Higher resolution screens give a greater gaming experience although they are more expensive. Depending on your financial status and prospects budget, go for what fits you. Select screens that have a uniform size for a uniform video wall. Heavy gaming requires frequent refreshing to prevent cases of lagging. Purchase screens that have a high refreshing rate of at least 120 Hz and a fast screen response of 1 millisecond to meet the latency sensitivity of the games. Select quality multiple video-cards that give out excellent images at appropriate frame rates.
Setting up TV screens
You have acquired the right hardware and now it is time to assemble them. If you are unable to mount the screens, seek the services of an expert to do it for you. Various models of monitors come packed with their own mounting apparatus. Make sure the screw holes are aligned in the exact places to prevent possible cases of misalignment. You can opt for the following connections:
The video wall controller
A basic connection method that uses the connection inbox that has one input and several outputs. The video box distributes signals to the connected devices once the gaming device gets connected to an end user.
Specific connections such as HDMI are done to the first monitor before configuring the rest of the monitors. The position of each monitor determines the type of connection that it can be configured with.
They give the best image output. It consists of a graphic box with multiple graphics cards each connected to a particular screen. This method uses both ordinary and professional screens.
Once you are through with your connections, you can number your screens in the layout. Test the connection with 3D wallpapers and also the battery.
Best Video Wall For Gaming
- 4-Channel: Distributes one HDMI or DVI device (computer, laptop, DVD player, console etc.) on 4 screens simultaneously. Plug & Play: No driver needed. 180° Image Rotation & Edge Masking supported
- 8 Display Modes - 2x2, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 2x1, 3x1, 4x1 provide extra diversities on the display options. Cascading Mode - 2x4, 2x8 with additional units. Transmit HDMI signal for up to 100 feet without losing picture quality.
- Supported Input Video Resolutions: [email protected] 25/30Hz, 1080p @ 25/30/50/60HZ, 1080i @ 50/60Hz (For Direct TV and other broadcast satellites); Output Resolution: 1080p @ 60Hz (in each display)
- Supported Audio Formats - PCM 2.0, Does Not Support: Dolby Digital and DTS.
- Warranty & Tech Support - 2 Years Hassle-Free Warranty and Free Lifetime Tech Support.
- 【Create Large 2 x2 Video Wall】 2x2 Video Wall Controller allows you to create eye-catching large format video walls and digital signage displays via LCD splicing screens. Up to 8 display modes for your choice. Only in the 2x2 mode, it can rotate. Please choose the professional video wall instead of TV.
- 【Easy Installation & Operation】 Plug and play, no driver needed. A remote control is provided for your easy control, you can also push buttons on the controller directly. Don't compatibe with the samsung TV.
- 【180° Rotation for HDTV 】 If using the HDTV as the screen, it allows you to rotate the screen 180°. It's exciting that you can install the TVs in an orientation with the thinnest edges. But your input devices must be [email protected]
- 【1920*[email protected] Display】 Both the HDMI input and output support up to 1920*[email protected] display. Compatible with Computer, laptop, set-top box, DVD player, PS3/4 can all be the perfect signal sources. Supported audio formats: PCM 2.0, not supported: Dolby Digital and DTS.
- Why is there no sound？ Please make sure that your input and output device is 1080P. Our product has updated the software and it can support the audio out to any kind of TV.
- Multiple splicing mode with 4 HDMI outputs (2x2, 1x4,4x1,1x2, 2x1, 3x1, 1x3, max 4x5 for multiple devices cascade connections)
- Support 3840*2160 [email protected] HDMI 2.0, 3840*2160 [email protected] HDMI 1.4, and 3840*2160 [email protected] DP 1.2 inputs, you can display them at the same time
- Support multiple display mode preset, and one key quickly call to switch display
- Support 90/180/270 degree or mirror display, and crop image, edge mask functions
- Support buttons and remote control
- 𝐇𝐃𝐌𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐗 𝟒𝐱𝟒 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 - Distributes any 1 of 4 sources to either 2 or 4 output displays simultaneously; No switching delay or picture loss during transitions
- 𝟐𝐱𝟐 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋 - Send 1 video source to all 4 displays forming 2x2 video wall; Supports video resolutions of 1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i at 50/60Hz; Supports HDMI High Definition audio for a full range of audio types; TV models currently not supported: Samsung: RU8000, KU6300
- 𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 - Built-in automatic equalization and amplification to ensure optimum signal transmission without loss in video/audio quality
- 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐘 - between multiple HDMI sources via remote control or front panel buttons on the device; Supports advanced remote-control options including: RS232 and web interface
- 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 - Effective September 1st, 2019, this J-Tech Digital product includes a 3-YEAR EXTENDED manufacturer warranty (instead of the standard 1-year warranty). It also includes FREE lifetime technical support from our customer support team located in Sugar Land (just outside of Houston) in the great state of TEXAS! We are available Monday through Friday: 9AM - 6PM CST. Contact information available on our seller page.
- ※[4-CHANNEL SPLICER] Spolehli video wall controller distributes one HDMI input(computer, laptop, computer, set top box, PS3/4, etc.) on 4 HDMI outputs (LCD TV, rear projection unit, monitor, etc.) simultaneously.
- ※[8 SPLICING MODES] Multiple splicing mode: 2x2, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 2x1, 3x1, 4x1 satisfy diverse splicing needs. Made of metal material, anti-interference & corrosion resistance, ensures excellent heat dissipation performance and long service life. Gold-plated interface effectively reduces data transmission loss and improves signal transmission efficiency, no delay is displayed.
- ※[1080P HD DISPLAY] Supports 1920 x 1080P 24/30/50/60Hz and below input. Support 1920 x [email protected] HD resolution output. Support Audio Formats - PCM 2.0, Does Not Support: Dolby Digital and DTS. Not Compatible with Samsung TV.
- ※[180°SCREEN ROTATION] Support 180°screen rotation function, (Please notice rotation works ONLY in 2×2 mode & the input and output devices need to be no more than [email protected] ) allowing you to install displays in an orientation that has the thinnest edges. Edge masking function helps you to create a seamless large video wall.
- ※[EASY TO SET UP & OPERATE] Plug & Play design, No driver needed. This video wall controller comes with a remote control(Batteries are Not Included), for easy operation. You can also push buttons on the controller directly to make adjustment. ONE-YEAR WARRANTY, WORRY-FREE AFTER-SALE SERVICE.
- 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐒: Supports many different video interfaces (HDMI, VGA, AV) and internally decodes video (MP4, AVI, MPG, WMV, RMVB), audio (MP3), photo (JPG, BMP, PNG) formats through USB interface
- 𝟐×𝟐 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋: Separates one of video sources into 4 displays forming 2×2 video wall; CASCADING FUNCTION: Supports multi-level cascading to create 3×3, 4×4…Video Wall (Max 10×10); TV models currently not supported: Samsung: NU8000S
- 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐘: Between multiple sources via remote control or push buttons on the unit. Supports advanced remote control options including RS232.
- 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓: 60/[email protected]/i, 60/[email protected], 60/[email protected]/i, [email protected]/i
- 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓: Effective September 1st, 2019, this J-Tech Digital product includes a 3-YEAR EXTENDED manufacturer warranty (instead of the standard 1-year warranty). It also includes FREE lifetime technical support from our customer support team located in Sugar Land (just outside of Houston) in the great state of TEXAS! We are available Monday through Friday: 9AM - 6PM CST. Contact information available on our seller page.
- Easy to operate: plug and play, no driver installation. supports 1-way HDMI or DVI input and 4-way HDMI output signal, connecting to 4 LCD TV or other display devices such as projectors, DLP, plasma and other display unit
- 8 display modes: support 2x2,1x1,1x2,1x3,1x4,2x1,3x1,4x1 providing diversities on the display options
- Input compliant with HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4, Input Video Resolutions: 1920x1080P 25/30/50/60Hz, 3840x2160P 25/30Hz; Output Resolution: 1920x1080P 25/30/50/60Hz
- Supported Audio Formats - PCM 2.0, Does Not Support: Dolby Digital and DTS. Audio does not pass through to the displays, external sound system – speaker/ sound bar is needed if audio output is required
- Featured with 180-degree image flip function for each screen
- Multiple splicing mode with 4 HDMI outputs (2x2, 1x4,4x1,1x2, 2x1, 3x1, 1x3)
- Support 1 HDMI, 1 DVI, 1 VGA, 1 USB inputs switch
- Support mirror and edge mask functions
- Support multiple devices cascade connection max for 4x5 splicing
- Support RS232, buttons and remote control
- 🔥 Large 2x2 Video Wall : The video wall controller will be able to assign 1 HDMI input signal source(PC, laptop, computer, etc.) to 4 HDMI outputs (LCD TV, Rear projection, Monitor, etc.). It can output a maximum of one video source to four display devices, Supports 4-way HDMI output signal, connected to 4 LCD TV or other display devices such as projectors, DLP, plasma and other display unit.
- 🔥 The Wall Control Processor is easy to install and operate, plug and play, no driver required. It supports multiple display modes, such as 1x1,1x2, 1x3, 1x4 2x1, 2x2, 3x1, 4x1. It meets a variety of splicing needs and has a significant role in the field of shopping mall video exhibition, security.
- 🔥 180° Screen Rotation & Edge Masking🤩 :This HDMI video wall controller Support 180° image rotation and edge masking. Compared with ordinary video wall controller, it contains 180-degree image flip function for each screen.
- 🔥Remote controller;HDCP compliant---HDMI 1.3, HDCP protection.Attention: 1x2 1x3 1x4 Screen,It must be Vertical Screen.Built-in conversion for analog/digital, interlaced/progressive, resolution, aspect ratio and refresh rate.Supports 1 HDMI, 1 USB 2 signal inputs totally, HDMI and USB signal interface with audio decoding, composite video, all the input video signal can achieve synchronized output switching with audio.
- 🔥Excellent Customer Service🤩 : This video wall controller is made of metal material, which is interference-resistant, corrosion-resistant, has good heat dissipationand long life. In addition. *Note: Requires remote control battery (AAA), but not included for safety reasons.
- Easy to operate: plug and play, no driver installation. supports 1-way HDMI input and 9-way HDMI output signal, connecting to 9 LCD TV or other display device
- 15 display modes: support 1x1,1x2,1x3, 1x4, 1x5, 2x1, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 3x1, 3x2, 3x3, 4x1, 4x2,5x1 providing diversities on the display options
- Input compliant with HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4, Input Video Resolutions: 1920x1080P 60Hz, 3840x2160P 30Hz; Output Resolution: 1920x1080P 60Hz.
- Transmit HDMI signal for up to 100 feet without losing picture quality. Vents and fans cooling system guarantee more stable performance and prolong the lifetime for the unit.
- Audio does not pass through to the displays, external sound system – speaker/ sound bar is needed if audio output is required.