Video walls refer to a collection of small screens that are combined to form one huge screen. The technology provides a better gaming experience through the well-sized images and detailed in-gaming. Although they are far from reaching Virtual and Augmented Reality, video walls offer more exciting gaming experience compared to single screen technology. The following steps are necessary to switch to gaming on the wall.
Have a plan in place
You need to take into consideration a number of factors when you are planning to install your video walls. Where do you desire to install the wall screens? What is the size of the screens that you want to install? Is the space enough to take care of all your needs? It is recommended that you measure the size of the available space as this will enhance you to go for screens that match the size of the room. Installing large and few screens will give you a better and less interrupted gaming experience than mounting smaller numerous screens. The ultimate idea behind video walls is to have a closer view with the help of one huge screen. Your wall should be situated in a low light intensity area to minimize the light that may interfere with your viewing. A good way to limit light is through painting the room black and tinting the glass windows if any. Also, consider the cost of the screens and compare it with the amount of money you wish to spend. Large screens are more costly but, they are recommended for powerful video walls.
Acquire the hardware
Once you have made up your mind on the number of screens you need and the desired layout, go on and purchase the hardware. Gaming hardware differs from the ordinary LCDs. Thin sloppy monitors are the most appropriate because they reduce interference. Higher resolution screens give a greater gaming experience although they are more expensive. Depending on your financial status and prospects budget, go for what fits you. Select screens that have a uniform size for a uniform video wall. Heavy gaming requires frequent refreshing to prevent cases of lagging. Purchase screens that have a high refreshing rate of at least 120 Hz and a fast screen response of 1 millisecond to meet the latency sensitivity of the games. Select quality multiple video-cards that give out excellent images at appropriate frame rates.
Setting up TV screens
You have acquired the right hardware and now it is time to assemble them. If you are unable to mount the screens, seek the services of an expert to do it for you. Various models of monitors come packed with their own mounting apparatus. Make sure the screw holes are aligned in the exact places to prevent possible cases of misalignment. You can opt for the following connections:
The video wall controller
A basic connection method that uses the connection inbox that has one input and several outputs. The video box distributes signals to the connected devices once the gaming device gets connected to an end user.
Specific connections such as HDMI are done to the first monitor before configuring the rest of the monitors. The position of each monitor determines the type of connection that it can be configured with.
They give the best image output. It consists of a graphic box with multiple graphics cards each connected to a particular screen. This method uses both ordinary and professional screens.
Once you are through with your connections, you can number your screens in the layout. Test the connection with 3D wallpapers and also the battery.
Best Video Wall For Gaming
- 【Create Large 2 x2 Video Wall】 2x2 Video Wall Controller allows you to create eye-catching large format video walls and digital signage displays via LCD splicing screens. Up to 8 display modes for your choice. Only in the 2x2 mode, it can rotate. Please choose the professional video wall instead of TV.
- 【Easy Installation & Operation】 Plug and play, no driver needed. A remote control is provided for your easy control, you can also push buttons on the controller directly. Don't compatibe with the samsung TV.
- 【180° Rotation for HDTV 】 If using the HDTV as the screen, it allows you to rotate the screen 180°. It's exciting that you can install the TVs in an orientation with the thinnest edges. But your input devices must be 1080P@60HZ
- 【1920*1080P@60Hz Display】 Both the HDMI input and output support up to 1920*1080P@60Hz display. Compatible with Computer, laptop, set-top box, DVD player, PS3/4 can all be the perfect signal sources. Supported audio formats: PCM 2.0, not supported: Dolby Digital and DTS.
- Why is there no sound？ Please make sure that your input and output device is 1080P. Our product has updated the software and it can support the audio out to any kind of TV.
- 4-Channel: Distributes one HDMI or DVI device (computer, laptop, DVD player, console etc.) on 4 screens simultaneously. Plug & Play: No driver needed. 180° Image Rotation & Edge Masking supported
- 8 Display Modes - 2x2, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 2x1, 3x1, 4x1 provide extra diversities on the display options. Cascading Mode - 2x4, 2x8 with additional units. Transmit HDMI signal for up to 100 feet without losing picture quality.
- Supported Input Video Resolutions: 4K@ 25/30Hz, 1080p @ 25/30/50/60HZ, 1080i @ 50/60Hz (For Direct TV and other broadcast satellites); Output Resolution: 1080p @ 60Hz (in each display)
- Supported Audio Formats - PCM 2.0, Does Not Support: Dolby Digital and DTS.
- Warranty & Tech Support - 2 Years Hassle-Free Warranty and Free Lifetime Tech Support.
- A wall mount for your 3x3 Video Wall (Nine Televisions). Portrait or Landscape mode for 32" to 65" TVs
- Pop out mounts for each individual Television. Push in, Push Out for easy access
- Horizontal, Vertical, and Rotational Adjustments to ensure precise TV locations
- We can easily sell you this mounting system for ANY size video wall
- Supports 66 pounds per Television. VESA Sizes from 100x100 to 600x400
- Easy to operate: plug and play, no driver installation. supports 1-way HDMI or DVI input and 4-way HDMI output signal, connecting to 4 LCD TV or other display devices such as projectors, DLP, plasma and other display unit
- 8 display modes: support 2x2,1x1,1x2,1x3,1x4,2x1,3x1,4x1 providing diversities on the display options
- Input compliant with HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4, Input Video Resolutions: 1920x1080P 25/30/50/60Hz, 3840x2160P 25/30Hz; Output Resolution: 1920x1080P 25/30/50/60Hz
- Supported Audio Formats - PCM 2.0, Does Not Support: Dolby Digital and DTS. Audio does not pass through to the displays, external sound system – speaker/ sound bar is needed if audio output is required
- Featured with 180-degree image flip function for each screen
- Full 1080P! 4 HDMI inputs, 1 displayport input, and 9 HDMI outputs. Takes up to 4 Video Inputs and Splits it into 9 Video Outputs for 9 Displays
- Fully customizable for 3x3, 3x1, 2x2, 3x2, 2x3, 4x2, 2x4 or 1x3 Video walls!
- 100% plug & play. No extra software or internet connection required. HDMI, DVI, VGA, USB Drive
- Works with ANY brand TV with an HDMI input! Remote Control Included!
- Any TV image can be flipped upside down in the menu! Perfect for Bars, Night Clubs, Casinos, Hotels, or your own personal theater room
- Multiple splicing mode with 4 HDMI outputs (2x2, 1x4,4x1,1x2, 2x1, 3x1, 1x3, max 4x5 for multiple devices cascade connections).
- Support 3840*2160 4K@60Hz HDMI 2.0, 3840*2160 4K@30Hz HDMI 1.4, and 3840*2160 4K@60Hz DP 1.2 inputs, you can display them at the same time.
- Support multiple display mode preset, and one key quickly call to switch display.
- Support 90/180/270 degree or mirror display, and crop image, edge mask functions.
- Support IR control and Panel Button Control.The remote need Two AAA batteries (Not include in the package).
- ✔ QUAD-SCREEN PROCESSING – Create a high definition 2x2 video wall from either a single HDMI or Mini DisplayPort source. Multiple configurable display modes: 1x1, 1x3, 3x1, 1x4, 4x1. Supports cascading function to create an even bigger video wall (3x3, 4x4...10x10) using multiple units. **Note: Software control only available in Windows OS"
- ✔ INPUT SIGNAL – Takes 1 HDMI or Mini DisplayPort input with resolutions up to 4K/60Hz YUV 4:4:4. HDCP compliant
- ✔ OUTPUT SIGNAL – 4 HDMI outputs supports each display with resolution up to 1920x1200/60Hz
- ✔ ADVANCED FEATURES – Tear-free video walls with gofanco's Intelligent Synchronization Technology, fanless, built-in bezel correction, image synchronization, multi-level cascading. Resize, position, and zoom with each output; image parameters and layouts can be saved via flash memory or computer; firmware upgradable
- ✔ MADE IN TAIWAN with HIGH QUALITY COMPONENTS – FCC, CE & RoHS compliant. Surface mountable metal enclosure with ESD & Surge protection to prevent malfunction or breakdown. Our products are backed with a 1-year limited warranty and experienced tech support team in Silicon Valley. If you have any questions or concerns, visit our gofanco website or click on our name in the buy box and select "Ask a Question".
- Multiple splicing mode with 4 HDMI outputs (2x2, 1x4,4x1,1x2, 2x1, 3x1, 1x3)
- Support 1 HDMI, 1 DVI, 1 VGA, 1 USB inputs switch
- Support mirror and edge mask functions
- Support multiple devices cascade connection max for 4x5 splicing
- Support RS232, buttons and remote control
- A 3x3 Rolling Video Wall Cart that holds 9 Televisions! Can easily be converted to a 2x2, 2x3, 1x3 video wall as well.
- Vesa Compatible from 75x75 to 600x400
- Compatible with any 32" to 65" displays up to 110 pounds each
- Micro adjustments with horizontal and vertical positioning
- Locking casters, cable management, aluminum and steel construction
- Multiple splicing mode with 4 HDMI outputs (2x2, 1x4,4x1,1x2, 2x1, 3x1, 1x3)
- Max support 3840*2160 4K@30Hz HDMI video input
- Support 180 degree image flip function for 2x2 2x1 mode
- Support button to switch different mode
- Support audio synchronous output with video